Sr. Enterprise Architect
Sr. Enterprise Architect
Our client, a reputable, financially stable company is looking for a hands-on, front line Sr. Enterprise Architect to join their team in Milwaukee, WI as a full-time employee. Are you looking to join a firm that has a great culture, attracts high performance, has a team with a high level of talent, and believes in work-life balance? Look no further! This client is transforming their technology offering and are seeking an Enterprise Architect to help guide teams throughout the organization, as they build secure, scalable, and innovative technology solutions. The ideal candidate will have experience tying business objectives to tech strategies, be passionate and experiment with various technologies in their off-time, and crave an opportunity to build across platforms using emerging tech. You will be part of a dynamic, high-performing team that embraces change and encourages new ideas. Our client offers a competitive compensation package including bonus, great benefits and perks, relocation assistance, remote work as needed, and tremendous opportunities for growth!
- Strategic planning including balancing short and long-term objectives/priorities with organizational goals and constraints
- Lead development of designs & patterns
- Provide architectural alignment on crucial efforts (design, code, test, deploy)
- Identify technology/opportunities that advance the Digital Organization
- Direct alignment of tech decisions across the Enterprise with roadmaps and architectural development models
- Lead technical initiatives and organizational change across the enterprise
- Provide day-to-day mentoring and coaching to less experienced professionals
* 8-10 years of IS experience, including Enterprise Architecture.
* Must be passionate about creating solutions, and solving complex problems – in the right way, at the right time, and for the right reasons.
* Windows and Linux experience.
* Experienced with and embrace Lean-Agile principles / DevOps environment.
* Understanding of how security and integration patterns work.
* Must be teachable, give and receive feedback, and demonstrate success in your discipline on a consistent and transparent basis.
* Must be technology-agnostic; should not have a personal agenda or bias around technical decisions. Specific technical requirements/platforms will vary.
* Experience with Enterprise Architecture best practices and frameworks to include analyzing, designing, developing, deploying and supporting software solutions, and/or infrastructure implementations/upgrades.
* Experience in working with diverse teams and bringing people together to deliver on outcomes despite challenges, ambiguity and adversity.
* Bachelor's Degree is desired. Candidates with an Associate's Degree and/or Certifications will be considered.