Senior Corporate Accountant
- Responsible for preparation, analysis, and review of components of the consolidated general ledger.
- Research of new FASB pronouncements and proper GAAP treatment of significant transactions affecting consolidated financial statements.
- Responsible for reviewing internal and external reporting, including support of year-end audit.
- Responsible for reviewing the accounting for corporate owned fixed assets and leases.
- Assist with corporate income tax compliance and calculation of the consolidated income tax provision and deferred tax assets / liabilities.
* Active CPA.
* 3-5 years of experience with current and/or recent (within 5-6 years) Big 4/Big 5 Public Accounting experience.
* Knowledge of GAAP and tax reporting.
* Solid Microsoft Office technical skills.
* Prior analytical and research experience.
* Strong organizational skills, ability to think creatively and "outside the box", ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously, and ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
* Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or Finance with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
* Pluses: Lawson; Financial Services background.