Our client, a successful and growing organization in the healthcare industry is looking for a Security Architect to join their Information Technology Team located in the Northern Suburbs of Chicago. This is a great opportunity to join an organization that is expanding their security department. You will play an instrumental role defining infrastructure requirements, planning solutions delivery, and designing security models. Our client offers a competitive pay structure combined with excellent benefits, and the opportunity to work in a growing and vital sector of the economy.
* 8+ years of experience in information security and networking, including experience supporting multiple business functions within an organization.
* 5+ years of Information Security Architecture experience in an enterprise level environment.
* Experience supporting a broad set of security-related controls including supporting hardware, software, network security, and access management.
* Experience managing the security function of an organization to meet and exceed regulatory requirements and compliance.
* Experience driving risk analysis and compliance, and mitigating risk to protect highly sensitive data including internal access controls and exterior intrusion protection, as well as implementing authentication and authorization standards.
* Experience with Software as a Service and Platform as a Service providers along with the ability to architect enterprise applications using AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
* Security Certifications: CISSP, ISEP, ISSAP, CEH, SANS, GIAC, etc. preferred.