SAP BPC Financial Analyst
SAP BPC Financial Analyst
Our client, a reputable, established company is looking for a SAP BPC Financial Analyst to join their team in the Western Suburbs of Chicago, IL as a full-time employee. The successful candidate will have 3+ years SAP BPC experience along with hands-on experience in Accounting / Finance. You will be responsible for the successful and efficient functioning, optimization and ongoing administration of global SAP BPC version 10.0 Netweaver application and related processes to support financial reporting teams and budget/forecast cycles. Our client offers a competitive compensation package, and the opportunity to be part of a global and innovative team!
As the selected candidate some of your responsibilities will include the following:
- Update and maintain dimensions and hierarchies and data elements in BPC
- Design financial application systems tailored to business needs.
- Prepare and maintain current BPC process and system documentation in compliance with the company’s information security policy.
- Analyze changes necessary to the solution architecture triggered by changes in business requirements, process or technical requirements and develop options to meet those business requirements.
- Provide training and technical support to financial system users. Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve application questions and work with Information Systems on network issues.
- Play a leading role in defining software development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, and implementation.
- Support internal control efforts and assist with internal and external auditor IT testing as needed.
- Understand, support and contribute to current TQM, Six Sigma, ISO and EH&S Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Information Technology.
- 3+ years of hands-on Sr. Accounting / Finance experience.
- 3+ years of experience working with SAP BPC / EPM 10.0 NW system administration.
- System expertise with BPC / EPM functional configuration and development with emphasis on core financial business processes including: consolidations, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
- Experience with BW is strongly preferred.
- Strong understanding of accounting concepts, financial consolidations and internal controls.
- Previous experience with a broad range of business customers in a multinational environment.
- Strong business acumen and judgment, and the ability to think strategically about business information issues.
- Ability to work effectively in a team oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, research, analytic, workload prioritization/project management, documentation and grammatical skills.
- Provide cross-functional leadership to identify, prioritize, and solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent Microsoft Office and other software tools experience.
- Ability to work extended hours during monthly close and/or budget/forecast periods.