Location : Lebanon, TN Area
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : Yes
Relocation : Yes
Job Description :
Our client an established and thriving company is looking for a Reliability Engineer to join their team in the Lebanon, TN area as a full-time employee. Our client offers a competitive compensation package, including great benefits and relocation assistance!
Maintenance Process Improvement
- Create/modify work orders to optimize the effectiveness of preventative maintenance efforts.
- Monitor the completion of scheduled work orders and improve completion rates.
- Create Job Safety Analyses to improve the safety of the execution of repetitive maintenance activities.
- Create, maintain, and review detailed tracking systems for equipment downtime in all areas of the plant. Use this data to develop predictive maintenance activities with the goal of improving equipment uptime.
- Research and recommend tools to improve the quality of maintenance work being performed (ex. Shaft alignment tools).
- Research and recommend specific training (both internal and external) to improve mechanic effectiveness.
- Work with the Maintenance Planner to improve the effectiveness of the stockroom by stocking the right parts, eliminating stocked parts that are no longer needed, and recommending process improvements to prevent parts from leaving the stockroom without being taken out of inventory.
- Manage thermal imaging, ultrasonic, vibration, oil testing, and other predictive maintenance activities currently being performed. Track completion of identified repairs needed.
- Support the implementation of the new maintenance management program:
- Work Management
- Tactics Development
- Operating for Reliability
- Defect Elimination
- Hydrocarbon Management
- Condition Monitoring
Required Qualifications :
* Must have a Mechanical (preferred), Electrical, Chemical, or Industrial Engineering Degree from an accredited college.
* 5+ years of experience in engineering, manufacturing process improvement roles, project work, and lean manufacturing background.
* Experience with predictive / preventative maintenance and reliability.
* Ability to travel up to 5% of the time to the corporate office and sister facilities.