Our client, a reputable, established company is looking for a Plant Controller to join their team as a full-time employee. The Plant Controller acts as a strategic business partner for multiple stakeholders ( Plant Management, Personnel and Corporate Finance ) at plants in both Niles, Michigan and Elkhart, Indiana. This position acts as a liaison to Operations and Finance teams ensuring integrity and accuracy of the plant’s financial records, objectivity and timeliness of accounting, reporting and analysis including budget development, accurate forecast updates, income statement and balance sheet analysis and analysis of plant variances. Our client offers a competitive compensation package, including relo assistance and great benefits!
* Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field. MBA or CMA is a plus.
* 7+ years of Accounting / Manufacturing to include extensive accounting experience in manufacturing organization of $100M+ in sales.
* 5+ years of Financial Analysis / Managerial experience.
* Demonstrated knowledge of financial systems and interaction between financial and other systems.
* Strong communication (oral and written), analytical, organization, planning and project management skills.
* Ability to identify and implement process and other improvements, partnering with others as needed.
* Flexibility to travel nationally 5-10% of the time, in addition to local travel (around 30 minutes driving time) to sister facility as needed.