Mechanical Project Engineer
* Design, develop, and/or enhance customer products or equipment technology to provide innovative solutions to complex customer problems.
* Assist the sales team and senior management by providing equipment quotes and general information as requested.
* Develop cost saving solutions for internal use, as well as for application to customers in the manufacturing of their product.
* Provide manning for new and existing production applications.
* Evaluate, analyze, and provide contractor quotes for new and existing projects.
* Maintain contact with customers to ensure that the company meets or exceeds customer satisfaction with respect to problem resolution.
* Travel to equipment vendors to observe, analyze, and evaluate new equipment solutions.
* Assist in production line assembly or set up.
* Train maintenance and production personnel on new equipment.
* Provide technical support for customer meetings, trials, and other events as required.
* Provide supervision for equipment and facility installations.
* Liquid Filling industry experience is a MUST.
* Advanced Technical Degree plus a minimum of 8 to 10 years of experience, or Master's Degree.
* PC proficiency to include Microsoft Office ( Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint ) along with Google Suite and AutoCAD.
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, areas and volume.
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret business information, journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills to write reports and findings, and present to all levels of management in a clear and concise manner.
* Excellent organizational, self-starting, interpersonal, analytical problem solving, multi-tasking, prioritization and project management skills.
* Flexibility to travel as needed in order to address customer issues, or evaluate equipment solutions.