Location : Multiple Locations
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : Yes
Job Description :
Our client, an Urgent Care Provider, is seeking LPNs throughout Tennessee and Kentucky. They started with 1 Clinic and 7 employees. Today, they employee over 700 employees with 44 Clinics, and will be opening multiple clinics by the end of 2017. They will be quickly expanding into new markets. They strive to make a difference in people’s lives and embody a great family culture. Their “patient first” mentality has guided their mission to provide convenient and compassionate care to the communities in which they serve.
- Provide overall support for providers and office operations.
- Recording health history of patient and noting abnormal conditions for provider.
- Instructing patients on collection of any necessary samples and tests.
- Obtaining vital signs and escorting patients to rooms.
- Giving injections, administering prescribed medications as directed by provider and in accordance with nursing standards.
- Observing, recording, and reporting patient's condition and reaction to drugs and treatments to physicians.
- Ensuring that patient chart entries are made accurately and in a timely manner, and forwarding charts as appropriate.
- Maintaining patient files, records, and other information.
- Assisting with scheduling of tests and treatments.
- Arranging referrals to a specialist and obtaining pre-authorizations when directed to by the provider.
- Preparing exam and treatment rooms with necessary instruments.
- Giving injections and assisting with lab testing and Phlebotomy.
- Preparing and maintaining supplies and equipment for treatments, including sterilization.
- Assisting providers in preparing for minor surgeries and physicals.
Required Qualifications :
- Must have current and valid Practical Nursing Licensure
- 1-2 years of experience
- Must have basic CPR training
- Must have familiarity with computers and basic typing skills
- Must pass background and drug test