* Bachelor's Degree with a strong emphasis in Chemistry.
* 2+ years of relevant formulation experience.
* Experience working in a contract manufacturing (preferred) or manufacturing environment.
* Liquid filling / packaging or similar industry experience.
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret business information, journals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations.
* Must have excellent communications skills (written and verbal) to write reports and findings and present to all levels of management in a clear and concise manner.
* Strong organizational, time management, detail-orientation, coordination and prioritization skills.
* Excellent mathematical concepts knowledge such as probability and statistical inference, as well as the ability to apply such concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations
* Demonstrated excellence in Microsoft Office ( Word, Excel, Access, Power Point ), experience with Google Suite and statistical analysis software.
* Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion with information.