Our client, a growing, financially stable company is looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join their team in Rochester, NY as a full-time employee. May consider a recent EE graduate. Contract-to-hire candidates will be considered. Our client offers a competitive compensation package, including great benefits!
* Design of major subsystems of products, major redesign of existing products to reduce cost, enhance performance and provide new options.
* Design special machines, systems or subsystems which are adaptations of existing products.
* Performance evaluations of new designs to ensure conformance specifications.
* Provide technical direction to and mentor junior engineering personnel.
* Document detailed assembly or subsystem design specifications based on performance and cost requirements.
* Design and conduct experiments necessary to demonstrate functionality of design concepts.
* Perform theoretical analyses to predict performance of critical system components and assemblies.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering; BSEE is preferred.
* Design experience using CAD software.
* Experience designing new systems or modifying existing systems, with specific deadlines and cost requirements.
* Effective verbal and writing skills.