Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Specialist
Our client, a growing, dynamic company is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join their team in Chicago, IL as a full-time employee. As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will provide ongoing management and continuous improvement of the digital paid media and SEO services offered. The overall performance of the agency on online marketing programs is closely tied to many aspects of the marketing and content plans. Your role is to understand what the client marketing objectives are and think critically and strategically about how your work aligns with the overarching goals of the online and offline advertising, email, channel communications, PR and other communications efforts. This firm has a creative, smart team of people, working on great projects and having fun while meeting project deadlines. Our client is located near the Metra and offers a competitive compensation package and great perks!
- Perform audience, competitive, keywords and budget research for existing clients and potential new accounts with SEO and PPC related projects.
- Upon approval of new accounts, own the setup of paid media and SEO campaigns.
- Monitor and optimize PPC and SEO campaigns on a daily basis.
- Collaborate with the creative team on the definition of the overall content strategy, making sure content plan and assets work in combination with the digital paid media or SEO strategy.
- Proactively provide recommendations on landing pages, Websites and overall user experience for conversion optimization.
- Attend client meetings as needed, and confidently and clearly answer questions on performance, present new trends and digital media opportunities.
- Support projects scoping and proposal writing by helping with strategic recommendations on tactics, budget allocation, platforms, etc.
* 2-6 years of hands-on experience managing SEO and digital paid media campaigns.
* Proficient with AdWords editor.
* Proficient with MOZ platform.
* Intermediate knowledge of Excel - vLookUps, Pivot tables, etc.
* Experience working on SEO projects.
* Ability to keep timelines and meet deadlines.
* Excellent written and verbal communication, and problem-solving skills
* Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent within appropriate digital marketing focus, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key accountabilities of the job.
* Google AdWords certification ( At least Search and Display ).
* Previous experience working at a Marketing Agency.
* Bing accredited professional.
* Google Analytics Individual Qualification ( GAIQ ).
* Familiarity with one or more digital paid media management platforms ( Acquisio or Marin ).
* Familiarity with one or more SEO management platforms ( MOZ, Ahrefs, Raven Tools ).
* Ability to use AdWords script to optimize process and increase efficiency.
* Experience working on programmatic campaigns.
* Experience managing video advertising campaigns.